We're Piece and Quiet, an art jigsaw puzzle company all about creating mindful moments and supporting local artists. We partner with amazing local artists to create stunning modern jigsaws and give our artists a share from each sale. We do puzzles differently - art jigsaws you'll want to frame with gorgeous packaging for the perfect night in or ultimate mindful gift.
We started in lockdown and are growing fast.We've just been listed with Harrods and are looking to grow both our direct-to-consumer (DTC) and wholesale channels. We need a fun, creative and conscientious Social Media Executive to help take us to the next level by growing our social media audiences and bringing Piece and Quiet mindful moments to new audiences.
This role is part of the UK Government Kickstart Scheme, so please check the eligibility criteria before you apply, as unfortunately we will not be able to consider your application if you do not meet the criteria of the scheme.
- Have fun! We want you to genuinely enjoy your time with us, and having fun is a big part of that for us.
- Create exciting, current and on-trend content for Instagram, Tik Tok, Pinterest, Email and other creative channels.
- Increase our social media following by producing high quality, consistent content which our audience wants to share, engage and interact with.
- Schedule social media and content around new product launches and key dates in the calender
- Help shape our influencer strategy and find like-minded influencers who fit our brand
- Jump on trends to produce viral content that reaches new audiences
Who We're Looking For
- If you've got the right attitude and willingness to learn, you're 90% of the way there. We're far more interested in someone joining us on the journey than being the finished article (because we aren't the finished article ourselves!)
- Initiative, a self-starter. We will always be there to help and guide, but we're looking for someone with energy and drive to take a project or idea and run with it.
- Optimistic, fun and not scared to share ideas or try new things!
- Some experience/examples or a demonstrated passion in one or more of:
- Graphic Design
- Content Creation
What We Can Offer
- A chance to get involved in whatever marketing or business areas you're interested in or want to learn more in.
- Opportunity to learn all about growing a brand, paid social advertising, marketing strategy and more.
- A role at the end of the 6 months if we're a good fit for each other.
- Or we're equally happy to help you land a role elsewhere you'll love. Our founders both have lots of experience to support you with job applications, CVs, interviews and more.
- 6 month contract: 25 hours per week, paid at the National Minimum Wage.
- Remote working with regular in-person coffees and catch ups (depending on COVID restrictions)
How To Apply?
Please send us a CV, an answer to the question below and any examples of your photography, graphic design or content to email@example.com.
- Why do you think you would be a good fit for Piece and Quiet and this role?
This role is part of the UK Government's Kickstart scheme, so we can only consider applications if you meet the below criteria:
- Aged 16-24
- Currently receiving Universal Credit
Why Join Us?
We started Piece and Quiet to make a difference. Ultimately to help people relax, unwind and be the best versions of themselves. Piece and Quiet is run by two University friends who founded the company in 2020. We're really excited to grow the team and the business and to bring someone new with fresh ideas and energy into the mix. We're learning each and every day, and we'd hope you want to join us on that journey as well. We have backgrounds in brand marketing and management consultancy, so have a tonne of things we can teach and guide you on, depending on what it is you're interested in (and if you don't know, that's also fine! We can help with that too).
If you've got the right attitude and mindset for growth, then we would love to speak to you.
PSA: You don't have to be a jigsaw puzzle expert for this job.